Paint Night with It's Scrapicated
Memorial Medical Center Foundation Paint Night with It’s Scrapicated!
Spring is in the air! Choose to paint a tulip or a six-petal flower to display on your door or inside your home. The tulip design is exclusive to this event. Proceeds to benefit health-related projects, programs and research at Memorial Health System and throughout the Springfield community.
Date: Wednesday, April 18
Time: 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: LRS Hangar, Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport
(Turn on to Capital Airport Drive and take an immediate left on to South Airport Drive)
Cost: $60.00 (includes catered meal and paint supplies)
- Complete the online registration and payment
- Register in person at It’s Scrapicated, 1326 S. State Street, Springfield
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Call It’s Scrapicated at 217-210-2393
- Parking: Spaces available at the LRS Hangar, the LRS Aviation Center or the University of Illinois Extension
- Meal will be provided (included with your registration fee).
- A cash bar will be available.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Tulip: 32” H x 15” W | Flower: 22” in diameter
- Attendees must be 18 or older.
- Only paid participants will be allowed entrance to the event.
- All painting materials will be provided at the event.
- All registrations are non-refundable.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call the Foundation office at 217-788-4700 or email us at email@example.com.