Quinn Johnston Labor & Employment Seminar
Name: Quinn Johnston Labor & Employment Seminar
Date: May 31, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
Please join Quinn Johnston attorneys for an informative labor and employment law update. This comprehensive seminar will include updates on the current employment law topics from the legislature, courts and executive agencies.
- Employment Law Update – Stephen Buck
- Disability Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act – Navigating Conflicting Laws in the Management of an Employees’ Medical Leave – John Kamin
- Employee Discipline, Termination and Dealing with the Illinois Department of Employment Security – Emily Wilburn
- The Nuts and Bolts of Federal and State Discrimination Laws and the Defense of Employers Before the IDHR and the EEOC – Michael Kraft
- Workers’ Compensation – Legislative Proposals, Case Updates and Claim Closure – Christopher Crawford
- “New Job Offer, Now May I Accept?”: The Changing Face of Non-Compete Agreements in Illinois – Mitch Gilfillan
This program is complimentary, but registration is required by May 22, 2017.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER HERE>>