Do you have manufacturing experience or did you excel in math during school? We have a central Illinois metal manufacturer hiring for both entry-level and experienced machinist opportunities. Utilize your mechanical understanding to step into the role of a CNC machinist and learn the machining process, or use your experience and knowledge to take the next step in your career. Both day and night shifts are immediately available. Earn $15-$30 per hour based on qualifications and experience with a full-time schedule.
Success in this role requires:
- Strong math skills, mechanical reasoning
- Understanding of mechanical concepts-machine processes and functions, cause & effect
- Problem solving skills
- Familiarity with machinery and computer components
- Ability to learn, or previous experience reading G&M codes
- Understanding of metal characteristics
Apply online, email or call us today at 217-528-3000 if you have an entry-level manufacturing background or are an experienced CNC machinist! We would love to talk!!