Wellman’s Lawn Care
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
The Administrative Assistant is an integral part of our growing team and works closely with the owner, employees and customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Office organization including filing, answering phone calls, email correspondence, and ordering supplies
- Processing client invoices from contracts and site notes using custom software
- Processing vendor invoices and payments using Quick Books
- Processing customer payments and deposits using Quick Books
- Updating customer contact information in Quick Books and Microsoft Outlook
- Assisting with seasonal bulk mailings and marketing promotions using the mail merge program in Microsoft Office
- Data entry of employee timesheets and payroll information using Quick Books
- Data entry of Landscape Maintenance site notes
- Renewal of truck and trailer registrations and insurance policies
- Coordination of drug testing policy and random testing procedures
- Assist with Facebook and website updates as assigned
- Scheduling and coordinating team meetings and events
- Enjoy working as a team member and be willing to offer suggestions and insights for improvement and best business practices.
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping experience.
- Strong mathematical and basic accounting skills
- Ability to prioritize office workflow and make effective administrative decisions to increase efficiency, accuracy and productivity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle challenges in a positive manner.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Quick Books
- Ability to create and compile documents and reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and change daily priorities as needs arise
- General accounting procedures – Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge/background in landscape terminology and practices
- Advanced technology troubleshooting and desire to help us learn more about, and use technology to enhance our productivity and customer service