AIRmasters is growing and we are in need of additional support in our office! We have a very laid back/fun office and a great culture across the board. We are looking for a candidate with the technical and soft skills to make an immediate impact for us. Hoping to hire someone looking for a career and not just a few years of work. 40 hours per week, negotiable pay and benefits depending on candidate.
Potential/Expected Duties (May be altered depending on new hire's experience or natural attributes)
- Customer Service, A/P data entry, billing, technician support, etc.
Technical Skills needed/desired:
- Computer, Word, Excel, Email, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple phone lines
- Associates degree is a plus but not required
Soft Skills needed/desired:
- High energy / positive attitude / bubbly personality
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to stay focused, avoid distraction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Professional Appearance
- Consistent / Reliable
** Blue collar environment - good sense of humor needed!
To Apply please email resume and introduction to CCunningham@theAirmasters.com