A local Springfield Credit Union is searching for an experienced Mortgage Processor. This position involves reviewing documentation and verified files for loans, evaluation of assets, and income data. This role also includes interacting with employees and credit bureaus to cross-check information for accuracy. This stable and well-established credit union has excellent opportunities within the organization. The Mortgage Processor Role is vital to the company’s success. Our client has 72 years in the business and is still growing and a cornerstone of the community!
- Excellent team-focused atmosphere
- Equitable compensation
- Professional environment within a stable and positive culture
- Possible long-term opportunity – they are looking for the right person not the first person
- Experienced understanding of mortgage document process
- Ability to review and confirm needed steps to complete mortgage process with professional accuracy
- Individuals who are extremely detailed, positive thinkers, energetic, customer-focused and career-minded