Full Job Description
Total compensation range for this position is: $50,000-$55,000 (base salary $45-50k + Rutledge pays the employee portion of health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums, totaling $5,000/year.)
Rutledge Youth Foundation is a nonprofit agency providing foster care, intact, intensive placement services, independent living and therapy services for youth and their families in Springfield and central Illinois. Our mission is to assist abused and neglected youth in becoming productive, independent members of society.
- Conduct individual, marriage, and family counseling with children and families in various settings (in-home, office, and telehealth)
- Complete mental health assessments, individualized treatment plans, and monthly progress notes
- Review and evaluate patients' progress and continued stay in treatment using measurable goals and objectives
- Responsible for working with all members involved in each case (foster parents, biological parents, relatives, paramours, children)
- Plan and assist with the process of aftercare planning and case closure and make referrals when necessary
- Develop discharge summaries to reflect clients' overall progress in treatment
- Collaborate with staff, child welfare agencies, school personnel, and community providers
- Attend agency staff meetings and clinical meetings with DCFS
- Travel to conduct therapy in-home, as needed
- Contact clients on a regular basis to organize and schedule appointments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate level professional (Master's degree in counseling, social work, psychology or closely related human service field)
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and leadership skills
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must pass a DCFS background check and have an approved driving record
Rutledge Youth Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flexible work schedule for work/life balance.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Paid training and learning opportunities.
- Employer pays monthly premium for Health, Dental & Vision insurance, a savings of over $4,000 for the employee.
- 18 paid Vacation days, 10 paid Holidays, 6 paid Sick days, 3 Bereavement days, Parental Leave.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer-match retirement fund.
- Educational reimbursement.
- LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, IL 62702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master's (Required)