Join the team of the Central Illinois Chapter of a National Not-for-Profit organization. This organization focuses on providing a supportive place for families to stay while their child is receiving medical care, and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. Be a part of something great in our community!!
- Work in a busy, fast-paced, rewarding environment
- Have a direct effect on those in your own local community
- Earn $20-$22/hour to start!
- M-F workweek, hours 8am- 4pm
- Manage Director's calendar and emails (respond to emails, set up meetings, etc.)
- Post job openings on social media
- Manage and screen applicants
- Set up interviews for the Executive team
- Organize employee personnel files
- Conduct background checks for employees
Skills for Success:
- Human resources experience is a plus
- MS Word, Excel, writing, and typing skills
- Highly organized, positive, professional (will be working with highly confidential documents)
- Comfortable being VERY busy, lots of deadlines to meet
Sound like your next career step?? Call Express today for immediate consideration at (217) 528-3000, or email your resume to Valerie.Heaney@Expresspros.com.