The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce invites you to a seminar on Cybersecurity, presented by Premier Sponsors PNC and Levi, Ray & Shoup and Supporting Sponsor Heyl Royster.
Learn how to protect your business from cyberattacks.
Cyberattacks are increasing at an alarming rate, both in number and sophistication. The vulnerability of small businesses to a cyberattack is increasing due to the fact that most don't have a plan in place to protect themselves. The amount of damage cause by individual attacks is climbing into the multimillions. The chances of a company falling victim to an attack continues to rise. Businesses of all sizes need to more effectively manage the ongoing risks.
At this seminar, you will learn about:
How to Protect Your Business
- Anatomy of a Cyberattack
- How Hackers Bypass the Defenses
- Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Testing
- Technical Infrastructure Setup for the Best Defense
- Business Email Compromise
- Account Takeover
- What To Do If Your Company Suffers a Data Breach
- Steps you and your business can take in this new landscape
- Proposed cyber security rules affecting banks, brokerages, healthcare and insurance firms
- Illinois' "Personal Information Protection Act," 815 ILCS 530/5